In order to register for the Great Harvest Bread Company (“Great Harvest”) Rewards Program (“Rewards Program”) and to access and use the Rewards Program website (“Site”), you must agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: The Rewards Program is only available to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older when they enroll in the Rewards Program. Only one account is allowed per Member and a maximum of four accounts are allowed per household. One membership is allowed per email address.
- Enrollment: In order to enroll as a “Member” of the Rewards Program, you must provide Great Harvest with your name, email address, a password, birthday, and phone number. The email address is required so that Great Harvest may send program information such as changes or periodic updates as well as promotions and special offers. You may opt out of receiving these updates and promotions.
- Registration: Members must be registered in the program to earn and redeem rewards. Registration is also required to transfer earned points/rewards held in an account if a card is lost or stolen.
- Earning Rewards: Members earn “Great Harvest” Rewards by making qualifying purchases at Great Harvest; rewards will not be earned for any taxes, or gratuities paid, or for purchases of gift cards. Great Harvest in its sole discretion may also award Members other rewards, e.g., free food, for the Member’s specific behavior or special events. Great Harvest has no responsibility to retroactively apply Rewards or use of the Great Harvest Rewards card.
- “Hurdle Rate”: For every dollar spent in qualifying purchases, a Member will earn 1 point. When a Member has earned 60 and 120 points, a Member will earn a Free Goodie and Free Sandwich or Salad, respectively. The Hurdle Rate is subject to change or elimination and any change will be reflected in the updated Terms and Conditions, as contemplated herein.
- Redemption: Rewards may be redeemed for the food item category described sold at participating Great Harvest locations. They may not be redeemed for purchases of gift cards, tax, gratuity, or cash. Individual participating locations will determine if more than one reward can be redeemed per visit and the maximum value allowed of each food item category.
- Expiration: Great Harvest Rewards will not expire after they are earned by reaching a Hurdle Rate. Other rewards will expire as indicated on the reward.
- Sweepstakes, Contests and Other Promotions: The Rewards Program may offer sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions that may have rules or their own terms and conditions. Members are required to read those rules and terms and conditions, and to agree and accept to be bound by them in order to participate.
- Lost Rewards Card: Report a lost Rewards Card to Great Harvest using the contact form on the bottom of this page. Great Harvest will not be responsible for rewards redeemed by an unauthorized user of the Rewards Card.
- Suspension/Termination of Membership: Great Harvest reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend a Member’s membership in the Rewards Program in the event of any suspected misconduct; including suspending the Member’s ability to redeem rewards earned in connection with his/her membership in the Rewards Program. If Great Harvest concludes, in its sole discretion, that the Member has engaged in misconduct or that his/her account has been compromised, it may terminate the Member’s membership, including but not limited to terminating the Member’s ability to redeem rewards and/or other rewards earned in connection with his/her membership in the Rewards Program.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions: Great Harvest reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes are effective immediately and will be posted on the Great Harvest website and the Member’s continued enrollment in the Rewards Program and/or use of the Site confirms that he/she accepts the changes and agrees to be bound by them.
- Termination of Rewards Program: Great Harvest reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Great Harvest Rewards Program at any time. If the Great Harvest Rewards Program is terminated, Members will no longer earn reward dollars or any other rewards.
- Ownership of Site Content: All of the contents of this Site are owned and copyrighted by Great Harvest and are protected as intellectual or proprietary property. Use of any of the Site content without prior consent by Great Harvest is strictly prohibited.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer: Members' use of the Site is at their own risk. Great Harvest is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, or other damages or losses that may result from the Member accessing this Site or using information, services or merchandise provided through Great Harvest. This Site and the information included on the Site are provided by Great Harvest “as is” without any warranty of any kind either expressed or implied. Great Harvest is not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, computer transmissions, or jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions, or for electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or for other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for any damage to any person’s computer related to participating in the Great Harvest Rewards Program. Great Harvest liability for Great Harvest rewards or any other reward containing printing or other errors, if any liability exists, is limited to replacement with other Great Harvest rewards or other rewards, while supplies last.
- Release: Member hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Great Harvest from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the Member’s participation in the Great Harvest Rewards Program, or the receipt, use or misuse, of Great Harvest rewards or any other reward.
- Choice of Law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Montana. Venue for any dispute is proper only in the courts of Montana and the parties stipulate to personal jurisdiction in Montana.
RETURN TO THE GREAT HARVEST REWARDS PROGRAM PAGE