Join the Great Harvest Team
We are the Great Harvest Bread Company and we are “Bread Heaven.” Not just a set of words but the bar we set for everything; we live by this mantra. We are defined, first and foremost by our core product, our bread. It is special and we do it right. From the very start when we hand select our wheat from the Golden Triangle of Montana, the best wheat source on earth. To the time that wheat arrives, at locally-owned stores, where it will be stone milled into fresh flour on-site then baked into phenomenal breads and goodies every day from scratch. We continue to do it right until the special moment when our fresh baked goods are cheerfully passed over the counter to our customers — who become lifelong friends of Great Harvest. This is... Bread. The Way it ought to be.
Check out our CEO discussing job opportunities on national TV:
Get a Job in Your Neighborhood
Our locally-owned Great Harvest bakery cafes are always on the prowl for great people. If you have a good sense of humor, an outgoing personality, and don't mind staying in shape by busting your tail making great bread, then you might be just the type of person they need. The salary range varies by location, as does the availability of benefits. At all stores, the pay will be decent, the work environment will be humane, and you get to work in a fun atmosphere while listening to music and wearing shorts and t-shirts year round. Best of all, you get to take home free bread to your family. People love working with Great Harvest and often stay with us for many years. You may even own your own Great Harvest Bread Co. one day!
Looking for a job opening near you? Find your nearest Great Harvest location. Give them a call, or stop by and ask to speak with someone about job possibilities. Opportunities typically include customer service positions, bakers, and sandwich makers.
Get a Job Working for Our Home Office in Dillon, MT
Work here includes screening franchise applicants, training, opening new bakery cafes, testing Montana wheat for use in our franchises, creating phenomenal new recipes and a wide assortment of support services to established bakeries and bakery cafes. The company is small and growing. Great Harvest employees love great bread, are super nice, and have a full personal life as important to them as their work. It’s important to like small-town living, to enjoy business, and to have an assortment of skills and personal strengths to bring to the company.
Great Harvest offers competitive salaries, a 401(k) plan, a health plan (Cafeteria Plan and Health Insurance), long-term disability insurance, YMCA membership subsidy a generous vacation plan and eleven paid holidays per year. And, of course, free bread!
As our Contract Administrator, you will coordinate all the finer details of our franchise agreement contract signing process, Franchise Disclosure Document, confidentiality agreements and all other contract paperwork related with the sale of new and existing franchise units.
Essential Job Functions:
- Update the Franchise Disclosure Document on an annual basis and maintain any proposed changes throughout the year
- Assemble, send out and track Franchise Agreements contracts
- Communicate compliance issues and work with team to solve
- Answer contract-related questions from staff and new and existing franchise owners
- Review and approve partnership and purchase agreements for defined franchise requirements
- Maintain confidentiality agreements and work through confidentiality issues and questions as they arise with franchisees, employees, vendors, etc.
- Track data and pull reports from Customer Relationship Management software (Sugar CRM)
- Other job duties as assigned
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Self-starter with independence, initiative and drive to succeed, as well as strong organizational skills and a can-do approach to problem solving
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment where priorities can shift quickly
- A minimum of 2 years contract administration experience OR Four year degree from an accredited university
The employee must sit or stand for long periods of time; use a computer terminal; reach forward and to the side; bend from both standing and sitting positions; and lift items weighing various pounds, including some heavy lifting.
Ability to lift boxes (up to 20 lbs.) occasionally
$16.85 to $19.25 per hour depending on experience, plus benefits mentioned above.
Technical Support Specialist
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to administer the IT and Building maintenance functions for our corporate office in Dillon, MT. The hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., averaging 40 hours per week.
Essential Job Functions
- Sugar CRM Administration
- oversee franchisee website compliance
- Intranet/LMS Administrator
- Software support
- Systems administrator
- Building Maintenance
- The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities: problem solving, project management, willingness to help others, initiative, organizing, quality and dependability.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required.
The employee must sit or stand for long periods of time; use a computer terminal; reach forward and to the side; bend from both standing and sitting positions; and lift items up to 50 pounds.
$45 - 50K annually, depending on experience, plus benefits mentioned above.
Learning & Development Specialist
Do you love creating educational materials that make a difference? Do you want to help small business owners and their employees learn the best ways to make great tasting food and serve customers? If you have training or teaching expertise and love creating multi-media content, we would like to meet you.
We are looking to supplement classroom training for new franchise owners with a robust online training program. In addition, we are building from the ground up an online training program for all employees of our franchise owners. We are seeking an e-learning content producer to join our team of classroom and on the ground small business consultants and training specialists to train every Great Harvest employee and franchisee on the fundamentals of our business.
The ideal candidate is someone with experience developing interactive, online content for an audience of adult learners and is excited to live in a small Montana town.
Essential Job Functions
- Facilitate process of identifying best practices from a group of subject matter experts.
- Design, develop and deliver training material, curriculum and resources related to on-boarding and on-going development.
- Own end-to-end development of all online training and e-learning courses, providing rapid development of storyboards, course outlines, videos, participant guides, work instructions and simulations, and job aids.
- Produce content in various formats using video, screen recording, text and voiceovers.
- Ongoing maintenance and administration of our Learning Management System (courses and reference pages) to ensure our people always have the most current offerings electronically.
- Grow your skills and knowledge related to current practices, new methodologies and delivery systems in the field of learning and development.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- A college degree in education, graphic design or a related field is desired.
- 2 years of work experience in designing, developing and/or delivering classroom, on-line training, or multi-media digital content.
- Knowledge of instructional theories: adult learning, on the job learning, principles in both virtual and classroom instruction
- Experience translating technical content into digestible information is preferred
- An aptitude for learning and using technology to create training content
- Experience with video editing, Camtasia and/or Wisetail LMS isn’t required, but would be helpful.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Dynamic, engaging and enthusiastic as a learning facilitator.
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Excellent listening skills.
The employee must sit or stand for long periods of time; use a computer terminal; reach forward and to the side; bend from both standing and sitting positions; and lift items up to 20 pounds.
Interested in Being Your Own Boss?
Find out more about our franchise opportunities and explore whether owning your own Great Harvest bakery cafe would be a good fit for you.