Join the Great Harvest Team
Outside Magazine’s award was based on employee satisfaction surveys addressing benefits, compensation, policies, job satisfaction, environmental initiatives, and community outreach programs. Our WorldBlu recognition was based on its evaluation of ten democratic principles, including transparency, dialogue, listening, integrity, accountability and leadership. We have received these honors on account of our great corporate culture and Mission Statement which attracts amazing people who share similar values. Is that you?
Get a Job working for Our Home Office
Company Store Manager, Bozeman, MT
You will run the day to day operations of our company store in Bozeman, MT. Daily duties include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Overseeing and managing production of products. Including fresh baked bread and goodies; sandwiches; salads; coffee and other re-sale add on items.
- Employee management. Including hiring, firing, training and schedule and task management.
- Ingredient ordering and inventory management.
- Managing the store within the budget and parameters set by the corporate office.
The Bozeman store will be a model Great Harvest store. The manager of this facility will be expected to take direction from the corporate office and run the bakery according to direction given. The store will also serve as a place to test new products and serve as a training facility for new franchise owners.
Great Harvest offers a competitive salary, a profit sharing plan, a 401(k) plan, ESOP, a health plan, and a generous vacation plan with ten paid holidays per year. And, of course, free bread and sandwiches!
To apply, please send an application to Janet Tatarka at email@example.com This position will remain open until filled.
Skills and Abilities
- Restaurant/culinary experience
- Restaurant management experience
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Self-starter with independence, initiative and drive to succeed, as well as strong organizational skills and a can-do approach to problem solving
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment where priorities can shift quickly
- Ability manage and build a cohesive, fun and successful team
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years management experience in a Quick Serve Restaurant or equivalent AND
- Degree from an accredited culinary arts restaurant management program (or equivalent) OR
- Degree from an accredited university in Restaurant Management (or equivalent)
Travel to Dillon, MT, (2 hr. drive from Bozeman) may be required on a limited basis.
The ability to lift up to 60 pounds and be on your feet for long yours, in a hot bakery with reasonable accommodation.
Get a Job in Your Neighborhood
Our locally-owned Great Harvest bakery franchises are always on the prowl for great people. If you have a good sense of humor, an outgoing personality, and don't mind staying in shape by busting your tail making great bread, then you might be just the type of person they need. The pay will be decent, the music rocks, and the work environment is humane. Best of all, you get to give free slices to everyone you meet. You may even own your own Great Harvest Bread Co. one day!
Looking for openings in your neighborhood Great Harvest? Find your nearest Great Harvest location. Give them a call, or stop by the bakery and ask to speak with someone about job possibilities.
Interested in Being Your Own Boss?
Find out more about our franchise opportunities and explore whether owning your own Great Harvest bakery would be a good fit for you. Our recorded webinar (video interview) is a great place to start the discovery process.