Great Harvest Bread Company
Bottomless Mug Coffee Subscription Terms & Conditions
Effective: April 2021
In order to register for the Great Harvest Bread Company (hereinafter, "Great Harvest") Bottomless Mug Coffee Subscription (the "Subscription") and to access and use the Subscription website (the "Site") and mobile application (the "App"), you must agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: The Subscription is only available to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older when they subscribe to the Subscription. Subscriptions are limited to one per person (the "Subscriber") and cannot be shared. One Subscription is allowed per Great Harvest Rewards Program Account.
- Subscription: In order to register as a Subscriber, you must provide Great Harvest (i) true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registrations form, (ii) accurate account information for your chosen billing method (the "Payment Method"), and (iii) maintain and properly update your account information and Payment Method to keep them true, accurate, current, and complete. Great Harvest reserves the right to suspend or terminate your subscription and to refuse any and all current or future use of the Subscription, if you fail to provide, or if Great Harvest has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have failed to provide, information that is true, accurate, current, and complete. Registration and redemption is available to customers in participating U.S. Great Harvest locations subject to Great Harvest's verification. Without limitation of the foregoing, Great Harvest reserves the right to reject any application for Subscription in its sole discretion.
- Subscription Benefits: Upon acceptance of your subscription offer, Great Harvest will charge the amount of $8.99 plus applicable tax to your provided Payment Method on a monthly basis for your ability to access the benefits of Subscription. Subscription currently permits you to receive one drip hot coffee every two (2) hours during normal bakery-café business hours including free refills at participating Great Harvest bakery-cafes each day during the corresponding month for which your payment was made (the "Daily Coffee Coupon"). Espresso, cappuccino, cold brew coffee and any other coffee and tea beverages not listed above are not included in the Subscription. The Daily Coffee Coupon expires every day at 11:59 PM. Any unused Daily Coffee Coupon is considered forfeited and will not be refunded or carried over to the next day. Not valid on third part delivery orders or catering orders.
Great Harvest reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to verify a Subscriber's eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to, ensuring that the Subscription is not being used for a commercial purpose. Great Harvest further reserves the rights to update, change, modify, or terminate the Subscription benefits at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Payment: All Subscription payments shall be made using the Subscriber's Great Harvest Rewards Program Account. Subscribers must provide accurate account details and information for their Payment Method at the time of registration and are solely responsible for maintaining up-to-date Payment Method information while subscribed to the Subscription. Your Subscription provides you the opportunity to use the Subscription Benefits, and your non-use will not obligate Great Harvest to provide you with any refund, in whole or in part, of your monthly subscription fee.
Great Harvest reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes in billing, even if it has already requested or received payment, and to update your information from available third-party sources. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, for any reason, and you do not cancel your Subscription, we may suspend your access to the Subscription Benefits until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Recurring Billing: All Subscription payments shall be processed on the first day of each month. By enrolling in the Subscription, you authorize Great Harvest to charge your Payment Method on a recurring monthly basis beginning on the first day of each month you are subscribed to the Subscription (the "Billing Cycle") until you cancel or Great Harvest suspends, ends, or otherwise terminates your access to the Subscription, which Great Harvest may do at any time. If you enroll in the Subscription on a day other than the first day of any month, the balance of your initial month's Subscription will be free. You will receive a confirmatory email sent to the email address you have on file with your Subscription account after each monthly charge on your Payment Method. You hereby accept responsibility for all recurring charges made to your Payment Method prior to cancellation or termination of your Subscription. Unless you cancel, or Great Harvest cancels, your Subscription will automatically extend for successive monthly periods at the then-current subscription rate. Cancellations shall be effective on the last day of the month in which the cancellation request is received. Cancelling Subscribers may continue to utilize Subscription Benefits until the end of the applicable cancellation month.
great harvest may submit periodic charges without further authorization from you, until you affirmatively cancel your subscription or notify us that you wish to change your payment method information. such notice will not affect charges submitted before great harvest reasonably could act. to terminate your authorization, visit your subscription account on the site or app.
- Change in Payment Amount Authorized: If the amount to be charged to your Payment Method varies from the current rate set forth in your initial offer due to an increase in our current rates (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), Great Harvest shall provide notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge at least ten (10) days before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with the issuer of your Payment Method will govern your usage of your Payment Method as a payment mechanism. You agree that Great Harvest may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
- Changes or Cancellation to Your Subscription: To change or cancel your Subscription at any time, click the link provided in Subscription related emails and follow the instructions. To cancel online, visit the Subscription section at https://www.greatharvest.com/rewards or on the App. You can also speak with a Great Harvest representative at 1-800-442-0424 or 1-406-683-6842 who will assist you with cancelling your Subscription. Your cancellation request must be submitted before the start of the next Billing Cycle. If you cancel your Subscription, you may use your Subscription Benefits until the end of the Billing Cycle and your Subscription will not be renewed once that Billing Cycle ends. In such event, you will not be entitled to a prorated refund of any unused portion of the monthly subscription fee. If you signed up for Subscription using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Subscription, you may need to do so through that third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Subscription through that third party. If you cancel your subscription but want to re-enroll, you may do so by visiting your Great Harvest Account settings on www.greatharvest.com.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions: Great Harvest reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes are effective immediately and will be posted on the Great Harvest website and the Subscriber’s continued enrollment in the Subscription and/or use of the Site confirms that he/she accepts the changes and agrees to be bound by them.
- Termination of the Great Harvest Bottomless Mug Coffee Subscription:
Great Harvest reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Great Harvest Bottomless Mug Coffee Subscription at any time. If the Great Harvest Bottomless Mug Coffee Subscription is terminated, Subscribers will no longer be entitled to the Subscription Benefits.
- Ownership of Site and App Content: All of the contents of this Site and the Great Harvest Bottomless Mug Coffee Subscription App are owned and copyrighted by Great Harvest and are protected as intellectual or proprietary property. Use of any of the Site or App content without prior consent by Great Harvest is strictly prohibited.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer: Subscribers' use of the Site and App is at their own risk. Great Harvest is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, or other damages or losses that may result from the Subscriber accessing this Site or the App or using information, services or merchandise provided through Great Harvest. This Site and the App and the information included on the Site and the App are provided by Great Harvest “as is” without any warranty of any kind either expressed or implied. Great Harvest is not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, computer transmissions, or jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions, or for electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or for other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for any damage to any person’s computer related to participating in the Great Harvest Bottomless Mug Coffee Subscription. Great Harvest liability for Subscription Benefits or any other benefit containing printing or other errors, if any liability exists, is limited to replacement with other Subscription Benefits or other benefits, while supplies last.
- Release: You hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Great Harvest from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to your participation in the Great Harvest Bottomless Mug Coffee Subscription, or the receipt, use or misuse, of Subscription Benefits or any other benefit.
- Choice of Law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Montana. Venue for any dispute is proper only in the courts of Montana and the parties stipulate to personal jurisdiction in Montana.