The franchise office in Dillon, Montana,
looks for smart, energetic people to help us
be our best. We offer all the usual benefits
as well as profit sharing, an environment
that promotes a strong work/life balance
(with up to six weeks of vacation a year),
and most important of all, free bread! We
post all Dillon job opportunities below.
Bookmark this page and check in periodically.
Great Harvest Franchising, Inc. has built a nationwide family of small businesses based on trust, shared success and community generosity. We are a company that lives these values instead of just talking about them. Recently named the number 31 mover and shaker in the country by Fast Casual magazine, the 2nd best bread based franchise in America by Entrepreneur Magazine (and the only one in their top 500 located in Montana, Wyoming, the Dakota's or Idaho), a World Blu most democratic place to work designation, and our home town large business of the year, the world seems to agree with us. We were also named a "Best Place to Work" by Outside Magazine in 2010.
People that are successful in Great Harvest are passionate, have a track record of success. Success can be indicated in ways other than a job resume. Have you ever completed a marathon? Hiked across a foreign country without a guide? Overcome an obstacle in life? Do you like to share with others and want to help people achieve their dreams?
Presently, we are hiring a training and development specialist. As a training and development specialist in Great Harvest, you will work with new bakery owners to take their dream of owning a Great Harvest Bread store from idea to reality. You will help them every step of the way from designing their store to training them to bake and run their store, to training their baking and customer service teams to developing and executing a marketing plan. If you like helping others, this might be a perfect career for you.
Don’t think you know how to do all of that? Not to worry. We will teach you. We want people that share our values, our zest for life, our love of Montana, our confident sense of humor and our attitude of others first – me second.
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor degree
- Must have strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Special Conditions of Employment
- Great Harvest is located in Dillon, Montana. This job is resident at our headquarters.
- Must sign a Confidentiality and Non-competition Agreement
- Great Harvest is a flat organization by design. Our employees are expected to handle administrative duties as well as daily work flow issues.
- Travel is required, up to 75 days per year.
Compensation & Schedule
- Full time, salaried position. Dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits include subsidized health insurance, paid leave (2 weeks prorated in year one, goes up from there to a maximum of six weeks), 10 paid holidays, long-term disability insurance, flexible spending plan option for qualifying medical and dependent care expenses, 401(k) plan participation with company match after one year of employment, profit sharing, YMCA membership subsidy and free bread.
- Our office hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday.
Download the application return a cover letter and completed application to Janet Tatarka at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our phone number is 800-442-0424. Great Harvest is an equal opportunity employer.